nafex - [NAFEX] Pomegranate Books

  • From: "MARIE ASHTON" <bwoodtx@verizon.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pomegranate Books
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 11:00:40 -0600

I would like to announce to the general list the publication of our book on pomegranates. Also there is a scientific book on pomegranates that I edited that has also been published. These are the first two books exclusively devoted to the pomegranate that we know of, one a gardeners book and the other a scientific work. If you have any interest in pomegranates go to www.3mpub.com/ashton/ and you will see a description of the books. There is one interesting thing of note, that is you can order either book in trade paperback or electronic edition (for downloading.)

Regards,
Richard Ashton
Oak Creek Orchard

  • [NAFEX] Pomegranate Books, MARIE ASHTON, 12/19/2006