nafex - [NAFEX] apple & pear seeds to share

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] apple & pear seeds to share
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 22:50:41 +0000

I collected seeds of pear & apple this fall, to grow for rootstocks, if not for that future chance-seedling w/ perfect fruit & disease resistances. I won't guarantee those expectations, but I do have 50 to 100 seeds of a couple 'Beautiful Arcade' apples, & a couple local drought-tolerant chance-seedlings (that's WISCONSIN 'drought' tolerance!), and plenty of communis pear.

Email offlist. Unless I've sent you seeds in the past, and you have some observations/ suggestions for improvements in packaging, padding, shipper, etc.-- then please post to the list!

Use your PC to make calls at very low rates https://voiceoam.pcs.v2s.live.com/partnerredirect.aspx