nafex - Re: [NAFEX] White Peach Variety

  • From: SuziRT <suzirt@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] White Peach Variety
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:42:25 -0500

Hi John,
Sorry, I don't have any information on this variety. It was never grown at the Missouri Fruit Experiment Station, and none of my older peach books mention the variety. It is not in the collection at GRIN, either. Unless someone in NAFEX is growing the variety I don't know how you can get cuttings.
---Suzi