nafex - Re: [NAFEX] ID of unknown apple from a description

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] ID of unknown apple from a description
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 09:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry. No. I never tried it because I don't have my own computer for
downloading
programs to store. (Which I assume it needed but now I'm not sure? Poor
computer
skills.)

Maybe try searches of somethings like 'apple identifying keys', 'unknown apple
identification', 'apple cultivar distinctions'... Whenever I've used
'description'
I've gotten info on descriptions of apples of known names. Much harder to
find the
name from a set of characteristics.