nafex - [NAFEX] ID of unknown apple from a description

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] ID of unknown apple from a description
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 06:47:47 -0700 (PDT)

I posted this in Dec '05, after receiving it from another lister who was
having
trouble posting to the list. Don't know if it's still available. I was
never able
to try it, so don't know how helpful it is/ was.

"... There are also many internet sites that are relevant. Probably the most
useful
when working with an unknown apple is a program which can be downloaded from
the
internet (requires Microsoft Access 97 or 2002). Asking Google for AppleKey
will
lead to it."