nafex - [NAFEX] Tree Tanglefoot & Bird Repellant Tanglefoot.

  • From: Jwlehman@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Tree Tanglefoot & Bird Repellant Tanglefoot.
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 21:33:38 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2006 2:36:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, TIM@HISTORICINTERIORS.COM writes:

I have had great results keeping squirrels out of my peach trees by using
common 'Tree Tanglefoot' sticky wax.

Last year I went to my local Growers Coop for Tanglefoot. They had bird repellent Tanglefoot. He insist there is no difference between the two so bought Bird repellent Tanglefoot. Got it home and took one look and knew there was a difference. Went back for a refund and insisted on Tree Tanglefoot. After further investigationm they discovered they were wrong.  So is someone tries to sell you one for the other, don't.

Jerry

  • [NAFEX] Tree Tanglefoot & Bird Repellant Tanglefoot., Jwlehman, 09/25/2006