nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Puffballs

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Puffballs
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:12:53 +0000

Good stuff, Doc. What's also good general advice on eating mushrooms is, even if you & your guide are absolutely sure of the ID & safety of the edible fungus, to try only a couple of bites if you've never eaten it before. I tend to get a slightly upset stomach even if I eat too many morels, at start of season.