nafex - Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX book?

  • From: "Ed Fackler" <ed.fackler@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Jill Vorbeck <vorbeck@csj.net>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] NAFEX book?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:09:53 -0400

Tom:

     The book you describe is entitled "Fruit Grafter's Handbook" and Jill Vorbeck (NAFEX Membership Chair) sells them at a very inexpensive price.

    I'll copy this to Jill and she can give you details on how to order.

ed

On 9/4/06, Robert Kim Wireless Internet Advisor <evdo.hsdpa@gmail.com> wrote:
have you tried to google some potential title names? google has a fair
correcting feature..

--
Robert Q Kim, Wireless Internet Advisor
http://evdo-coverage.com/satellite-wireless-internet.html