nafex - [NAFEX] A Big hand of thanks

  • From: "Clifford England England's Orchard and Nursery" <nuttrees@prtcnet.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] A Big hand of thanks
  • Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 14:57:49 -0400

     Thank you for the wonder full time I had at the NAFEX meeting in Lexington.  The programs were great and the material was exceptional.

     NAFEXer’s are my kind of people and if I can help you with and material to propagate in the future just let me know.

I have lost a few cards that I collected from some of you that I had made commitments to so email me off line so I can make good on those.

Thank you

Clifford England

England's Orchard and Nursery

316 Ky HWY 2004

McKee, KY. 40447

Specializing in Exotic fruit and Nut trees for alternative crop.   Phone 606 965 2228 / 2270   Cell # 859 582 2114  On the web at www.nuttrees.net    Email nuttrees@ptrcnet.org

  • [NAFEX] A Big hand of thanks, Clifford England England's Orchard and Nursery, 09/03/2006