nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Apple Trunk Cracking

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Apple Trunk Cracking
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 21:50:26 -0500

Jason,

Go to http://ipm.ncsu.edu/apple/chptr5.html and check out the section on Phytophthora crown, collar, and root rot. Take a look at http://ipm.ncsu.edu/apple/image/fig5.33.gif and see if there are any similarities to your trees. Hope this helps

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason MacArthur" <rotread@localnet.com>