nafex - [NAFEX] Ethylene gas

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ethylene gas
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:48:02 -0400

Hi,

Here is something from an ethylene gas supplier, who will love those stickers....

===
"Welcome to Advanced Process Solutions. We are a post harvest fruit, vegetable and floral lifecycle management company. We help our customers increase efficiency and profitability in their post harvest operations.

We have been in the business of manufacturing equipment for the modification of ethylene gas in ripening rooms and retail environments since the late 1980's.

We sale Ethylene addition equipment, humidifiers, test supplies and products to make your process more efficient, accurate, and profitable."...