nafex - [NAFEX] Have You Discovered a New Plant?

  • From: "Doreen Howard" <gardendiva@charter.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Have You Discovered a New Plant?
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 10:45:54 -0500

I'm writing an article on legally protecting plants that you have hybridized, selected or discovered and want to interview people who have done so. It doesn't have to be fruit; it can be anything in the plant world. The article is for The American Gardener (American Horticulture Society) and will appear in November.

In return for your help, I'll quote you accurately, plug any business you have and send you three copies of the magazine issue in which the article appears.

Please email me offlist at:
gardendiva@charter.net

Thanks,
Doreen Howard

  • [NAFEX] Have You Discovered a New Plant?, Doreen Howard, 07/19/2006