nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoons - disappointing

  • From: Nate <nrhora@gmail.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Saskatoons - disappointing
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:58:56 -0700

Thanks for all the input. I've been looking for a non-acidicity (have
to be careful with all the allergic reactions been having lately)
receipe for some time, and this truely points me in the right
direction. With the proper ratios in mind, should be able to achieve
that tartness I desire, minus all the crap that causes these rashes in
the first place.

Nate