nafex - [NAFEX] Old issue with Cedar Rust

  • From: sherwindu <sherwindu@comcast.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Old issue with Cedar Rust
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:00:03 -0500

I'm a little slow in looking at our postings, but I noticed a lot of attention
paid to Apple Cedar Rust last month. I didn't see any mention of it, but
there
was nothing specific about which trees actually create the problem. Apple
Cedar
Rust is a miss-
nomer. The problem come from trees in the Juniper family. Red Cedar happens

be one of those trees that is miss-named. Any Junipers in your area are the
real
offenders.

  • [NAFEX] Old issue with Cedar Rust, sherwindu, 06/26/2006