nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Plum Seedlings

  • From: Charles Paradise <machelp@attglobal.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Plum Seedlings
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:41:21 -0500

Tom.
Well the salacina, americanas, and maratima seedlings I've grown all the leaves are true - I don't see any primaries that look any different than the true leaves.

You could send a picture or post a link and we could all give our opinions.
Charlie Paradise
Thomas Olenio wrote:

Hello All,

Does anybody have an image of plum seedlings that depict what they look like with first true leaves?

I found this image, but it is much further along.

http://biomicro.sdstate.edu/nativeplants/images/59-Seedling.jpg

Time will tell if my suspected seedlings are indeed plums, but an image would help.

Thanks,
Tom