nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Information Requests

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "tanis grif" <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • Cc: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Information Requests
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:37:49 -0500

Noting your response...can I ask if you are one of those poor bleeding heart "agnostics" who are not in favor of this current Whitehouse and the rubber-stamp congress? I ask because I get so many e-mails from across the internet, there is only enough time to respond to those written by people w/basic common sense. Sorry if I offend, but I usually have very limited computer time during the season.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "tanis grif" <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>