nafex - [NAFEX] Pat's zone

  • From: "Stephen Sadler" <Docshiva@Docshiva.org>
  • To: "'North American Fruit Explorers'" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Pat's zone
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:21:29 -0700

Brrr! What zone is that?
We have a summer cabin in the high Sierra. I think our last freeze is
something like July 15 in the morning, and the first freeze is July 15th in
the evening ;-)
Midsummer is actually warm up there, but any night can hit freezing.

Stephen Sadler, Ph.D.
USDA 9, AHS heat zone 8,
Sacramento CA - Mediterranean climate