nafex - Re: [NAFEX] giving new grafts a boost

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] giving new grafts a boost
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 06:23:19 -0700 (PDT)

Water. I try to use collected rainwater rather than well-water. Somewhere I
learned that just by the fact it tends to be warmer, it is better for the
roots.

If the soil lacks fertility, I also use a 1/2 strenght fertilizer (one
intended to
be mixed w/ the water, like Miracle grow), but more often than recommended.