nafex - [NAFEX] apricot scion wood

  • From: "Michelle Horner" <shelly2@wi.rr.com>
  • To: "nafex" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] apricot scion wood
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:02:49 -0600

Dear Sam,
I would appreciate your scions of both apricots.  I am growing out some Siberian apricot seedlings for another apricot aficionado; testing for dwarfing and precociousness as rootstock.  It might be interesting to graft some 'Debbie's gold apricot' to these Siberian and see what comes of it (we have a cabin zone 3/4 that I could use some fruit trees!)

If you could maybe send three of each,  I have varying calipers so I can probably work with almost anything you send from 1/8 to 1/2 inch.  Thanks so much for your offer, I really appreciate it!!

I'll be happy to send $, let me know.

Most sincerely,
Michelle Horner
8612   4 Mile Rd