nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Asian pear scionwood

  • From: Rondi <nafex@mokalive.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Asian pear scionwood
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:46:56 -0000

Can the Asian pears be grafted on the same rootstock as the european pears? I'd be interested as well if anyone has scions to share.

Rondi

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:10:39 -0500
From: "David Doud" <doudone@netusa1.net>
To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>

I can send you a stick of Chojuro - I've got a few other varieties also -
Shinko, Kosui, Ya-Li, Niitaka, Korean Giant - maybe a couple I don't
have off the top of my head -
DOUD

"The right to life is the source of all rights--and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave."
-Ayn Rand