nafex - [NAFEX] Golden Prolific nectarine & Empress peach

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Golden Prolific nectarine & Empress peach
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:15:03 -0600

Howdy all,

If anyone has scionwood of either of the above genetic dwarves I love to get
a hold of the material. I tried to find them as trees, but I couldn't find
a mail order source. A couple wholsale suppliers produce them, but none of
the regular retail nursery customers they referred me to had bought the
trees in question for resale this year.

Thanks,

Steve H. loneroc@mwt.net

  • [NAFEX] Golden Prolific nectarine & Empress peach, loneroc, 03/09/2006