nafex - Re: [NAFEX] What is "Vine Peach"?

  • From: Don Yellman <don.yellman@webformation.com>
  • To: breen@fedcoseeds.com, North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] What is "Vine Peach"?
  • Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:54:05 -0500

Heron Breen wrote:
Hey recovering fruit and FOOTBALL nuts,
I was looking through the usual suspect nursery catalogs this season and saw something called "Vine Peach" being offered. Two different write-ups said it had the flavor and look? of a peach but grew on a vine. Also was listed as a native to the US. The picture was a poor hand drawn and colored round orange blob. Are these nurseries selling passionflower or something related? Any guesses or answers?
Clueless and luckily enjoying a work sanctioned day-off the day after the Super Bowl,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

**YOU MUST BE SUBSCRIBED TO POST!**
No exceptions. ----