nafex - Re: [NAFEX] North SF Bay Area: Scion Exchange Jan. 28,2006

  • From: <davidu9999@covad.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] North SF Bay Area: Scion Exchange Jan. 28,2006
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:06:21 -0000

If you can't make it to San Francisco on the 21st., the Redwood Empire
Chapter's Scion Exchange is one week later on Saturday Jan 28th. CRFG
members enter at 10:00 and general public at 11:00. Our "donation" request
is $5.00. If you are not a CRFG member, you can join at the door.

We will have custom grafting, grafting demonstrations, pruning
demonstrations, raffle and auction items as well as apple (dwarf and
standard), pear, cherry, peach and plum rootstocks for sale.

Location: Sebastopol Vets Hall, 282 High Street

David Ulmer
Redwood Empire Chapter
CRFG

used to change other email options):