nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Garner, R. J. GRAFTER'S HANDBOOK

  • From: "Dennis Norton" <dmnorton@royaloakfarmorchard.com>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Garner, R. J. GRAFTER'S HANDBOOK
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:25:57 -0600

For anyone interested. there is a nifty little piece of free software at http://www.theabsolute.net/sware/#booksearch for doing book searches that will give you up to 10 different bookdealers (Amazon, Powell's, Barnes & Noble, Advanced Book Exchange (abe has over 40,0000 book dealers in it's data base), etc. that I use whenever I am looking for a title. It will also help in price comparing.

Dennis Norton
Royal Oak Farm Orchard
http://www.royaloakfarmorchard.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "rooting" <rooting@hortus.com>