nafex - [NAFEX] Ttohlman sweet and snow apples scions

  • From: Ray Kaminski <rjkaminski@charter.net>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Ttohlman sweet and snow apples scions
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:04:03 -0600

Some one was looking for the above scions, I have them and will be happy to send them out if you did not find them by now. Please let me know.
Can any one help find a site to obtain scions or some one that has Red pear scions that they are willing to sell, swap or whatever. Looking for various red ones and especially Red Rougue as I understand that is a good keeper. Any one with experience with that variety, good, bad or hard to grow? Only Red one I have is the Red Anjou and it is a small young tree at this time. Thanks for any help Ray