nafex - [NAFEX] Tolman Sweet & Snow scionwood offers

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Tolman Sweet & Snow scionwood offers
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:11:33 -0800 (PST)

Please excuse use of list for relatively private matter:

A lister asked me for Tolman Sweet scionwood. If you still want it, please
reply
off-list.

Someone else asked for Snow. Sorry, but mine doesn't look too good. Ends of
new
growth seemed to have not matured fully before hardening off. If you can't
find it
anywhere else, let me know, but again this was one of my more diseased trees
this
year, and frankly the fruit wasn't the best and didn't keep well.