nafex - [NAFEX] Phosmet and Mad Cows

  • From: mauch1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Phosmet and Mad Cows
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:21:55 -0500

<    As for using Phosmet yourself, I highly recommend that you not
dribble 14% oil soluble Phosmet down your spine 4X a year while living
at a high altitude and indulging in a diet high in chicken manure.  I
think if you follow these simple precautions that you'll be alright.

Sounds like good advice :-)

It might not be a bad idea to take a moderate amount of zinc as well.  I still
have mainly copper piping in my house, so that might be a good thing as
well.

Chris Mauchline
SE PA, zone 6
40° 5' N 75° 51'W
~650 ft elevation

  • [NAFEX] Phosmet and Mad Cows, mauch1, 12/27/2005