nafex - [NAFEX] manure tea wisdom

  • From: Heron Breen <breen@fedcoseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] manure tea wisdom
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:08:18 -0600

Hi Tom and all,
I think the country wisdom on the subject of manure is a familiar phrase
unrepeatable on the list serve that suggests if you eat it you will die.
Haven't tried it, but at various points of my life when I have been acting
rude,
many people have thoughtfully suggested it as a remedy. People seem to enjoy
dispensing such health advice from moving cars and while slamming doors.
It seems that maybe the old saying is true, because there seems to be no one
living who can speak about their experiences with this cure.
sincerely,
Heron Breen
zone 4, Maine

  • [NAFEX] manure tea wisdom, Heron Breen, 12/15/2005