nafex - [NAFEX] Honeycrisp impostor!

  • From: "Rodney" <reveland@collinscom.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Honeycrisp impostor!
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 20:28:32 -0700

It may be a large sized Gala, but you can tell better by reading the label on the apple ;-).   All kidding aside I came across some apples sold as Honeycrisp which were merely small sized Golden Delicious and they looked and tasted just like the apples labeled Golden Delicious which were in the bin next to them. I think the apple labeler must have had too much fermented grape juice the night before he labeled.

  • [NAFEX] Honeycrisp impostor!, Rodney, 12/08/2005