nafex - Re: [NAFEX] maypop/archives

  • From: "tanis cuff" <tanistanis@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] maypop/archives
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 01:13:53 +0000

I get the "page not available" message when I've tried to access archives lately. I'm currently wondering how to introduce other gardeners to NAFEX, if we are forbidden to forward listserv postings and the archive is FOF. Even when the archive works, as far as I ever knew the internal search-engine didn't; and yet the archive is intended to be non-searchable by public search-engines. So how do I show potential NAFEX members the great stuff they can learn from the listserv, and by extension the 'Pomona'?