nafex - Re: [NAFEX] apple description template?

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] apple description template?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:59:43 -0500

Hi,

Have you looked at the GRIN database?

It does not give a form, but has references for all descriptors.

Later,
Tom

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:59:11 +0000, tanis cuff <tanistanis@hotmail.com> wrote:

Can anyone direct me to the style of describing an apple, tree and fruit, as
used in SA Beach's Apples of New York and W Manhart's Apples for the 21st
Century. A sample page or even just a fill-in-the-blanks outline would be
great. I can't find on internet, and library may not be an option.

Please do not send binary files.
Use plain text ONLY in emails!

Message archives are here:

NAFEX web site: http://www.nafex.org/