nafex - [NAFEX] 11/12/05 Presentation on Dates in San Francisco

  • From: Spidra Webster <spidra@speakeasy.net>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] 11/12/05 Presentation on Dates in San Francisco
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:11:23 -0800

I am concerned with netiquette. I have read the FAQ and I have written the list-owner (though I have not received a response yet) and haven't seen anything regarding the posting of fruit events that are not sponsored by NAFEX. So I apologize if I am transgressing; I definitely tried to do my homework. I have not seen any local NAFEX chapters so I'm hoping that folks on this list who live in the SF Bay Area will welcome this information and feel welcome to attend.

*Growing Dates*