nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Here's a fruit map for you.

  • From: mattdemon <demmon@pubnix.org>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Here's a fruit map for you.
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:39:36 -0500 (CDT)

Scary, my first post.

I've actually done this with the city I live in, Ann Arbor, MI. It's very
useful for me. ;) There's an astounding amount of publicly available (in
parks and such) and semi-legal private fruit and nuts in some
neighborhoods. Definitely enough to keep you in cider and nuts all winter
long, if you've got the time to harvest it.

-matt