nafex - [NAFEX] Update for nuttrees.com

  • From: Nathan Rhora <nrhora@gmail.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Update for nuttrees.com
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:21:44 -0700

Hi everybody!

I just wanted to let everybody know here that in the next few months
we are planning some major revisions to our website located at:
http://www.nuttrees.com

When these updates occur, it will be an even more friendlier
interface, allowing our customers to have an enhanced educational
experience. We also plan on having some new material posted which will
provide valuable information on the growing, cultivation of nut trees
and exotic, rare unusual shrubs, etc.

Here is a brief description of the history of our business, and what
we specialize in. For further information please visit our site.

Our business was established over 35 years ago. We have 22 varieties
of cold hardy edible nut trees. Over the past 25 years we have
specialized in edible nut pines, with 14 varieties. We developed a
special inoculant (mycorrihazel fungi) for each different variety
which is essential to their survival as well as giving a healthier
tree. We also propagate minor fruits (Paw paw, persimmon, beach plum,
and chinese dogwood.) We specialize in rare and unusual trees and
shrubs. We believe we have the most cold hardy varieties available. We
are in a Zone 4 with temperatures reaching -35 degrees F.

Regards,

Nathan Rhora
(webmaster for nuttrees.com)

  • [NAFEX] Update for nuttrees.com, Nathan Rhora, 08/26/2005