nafex - Re: [NAFEX] how to prepare clingstone fruit

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] how to prepare clingstone fruit
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 18:17:21 -0400

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:40:20 EDT, you wrote:

>I live near the former "Walnut Acres", It was sold and the outfit that
>purchased it said it would remain the same quality and products, now they
>are out
>of business and the farm is being developed.

Well, it certainly didn't remain the same quality or
products. Not as far as I could see.

It is *very* sad, isn't it? I had bought food from them
for about 25 years, even visited four or five times. Right
after we moved to Pennsylvania (not near, but not too far
either), it closed.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.