nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Macblack, Black raspberry

  • From: "Mike Levine" <mlevine@umich.edu>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Macblack, Black raspberry
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 22:07:23 -0400

I was really excited about planting Macblack 3 years ago as a season extender of my favorite fruit, but the description of this variety "slow to establish" seems true. It still hasn't set fruit and is quite small after 3 years. I hope it's worth the wait.

Mike Levine
Ann Arbor, MI zone 5b

----- Original Message ----- From: "mark wessel" <growyourown@earthlink.net>