nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Excessive Nitrogen on Grapes....off-topic

  • From: "Thomas Olenio" <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Excessive Nitrogen on Grapes....off-topic
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:52:34 -0400

Hello Joe,

My son studied the martial arts (1/4 mile away) and the #1 rule is that you never attack another for fun or sport. It is only for self defense.

Break the #1 rule and "master fear" (if he is honorable), will toss your son out to the curb, when he learns of the infraction.

This tid bit may come in handy.

Later,
Tom