nafex - [NAFEX] other disease question

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] other disease question
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

Recalling the string about "How's your fireblight?" Remember I mentioned a
little
shoot die-back in a couple apple trees, with a definite dead/live line which
broke
off easily? A few days ago I noticed this was in my famous old pear tree,
but worse
and without the distinct dead/live line. It didn't look quite like
fireblight, so I
dug into the books and decided it is probably "blossom blast", a Pseudomonas
(I
forget the species & sub-sps.)

Can anybody shed light & wisdom of experiences on this?

Yahoo! Mail

  • [NAFEX] other disease question, tanis grif, 06/17/2005