nafex - [NAFEX] Oils and Essences

  • From: Don Yellman <don.yellman@webformation.com>
  • To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Oils and Essences
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:47:57 -0400

All this talk of oils and essences made me a little hungry. Some of this
stuff is quite good when used in Chinese dishes. But no discussion of these
substances would be complete without mentioning the granddaddy of them all:
Oil of snake. This product will alleviate any illness or disease, whether in
the home, garden, or office, requiring only the firm and unshakable
confidence of the user. I used to buy mine from an itinerant salesperson out
of a horse-drawn wagon, but it is now widely available from multiple sources
under a variety of names.

And I hardly need to add that it is 100% organic.

Don Yellman
Great Falls, VA