nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Primocane-bearing Blackberry

  • From: Del Stubbs <northernlights2n@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Primocane-bearing Blackberry
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 21:32:08 -0700 (PDT)

Earlier this yearI posted 3 sources for these on this forum, I forget the
nursery I
chose, but it was cheaper on shipping and no limits mentioned. Just do a
search to find
the post. Mine came during the early spsring warm spell, leafed out a bit,
then the 2
weeks of 20+ degree nights hit and burnt off all the new leaves, will have to
wait to see
how they recover. Del

Del Stubbs http://www.pinewoodforge.com zone 3 N. MN