nafex - Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / sheetrock

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] gypsum / sheetrock
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:44:20 -0700 (PDT)

I disposed of a smaller amount of trash drywall by scattering it under trees
which
had weeds/vegetation underneath. Volume of sheetrock was not enough to
smother
weeds, and I never even thought about the paper blowing away; I guess the
weeds
trapped it all. Average size of sheetrock pieces was maybe 6" sq.