nafex - [NAFEX] Transplanting Cornus Mas

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: NAFEX <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Transplanting Cornus Mas
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 07:19:26 -0400

I have a Cornus Mas that's been in the ground for a few years. It's not thriving, and I think it would like more sun. Also, it might get friendlier with it's partner if they were a little closer together.

Any suggestions, warnings, etc.? Do these transplant well? Spring or fall?

Mine are currently in bloom, so I suppose it's fall or next spring.

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher
eastern MA, zone 6

  • [NAFEX] Transplanting Cornus Mas, list, 04/09/2005