nafex - Re: [NAFEX] New member joining the list.

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat@containerseeds.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] New member joining the list.
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:19:52 -0400

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 14:10:26 -0700, you wrote:

>Yes I just try to fill up our yard and with the snow fall and following
>rain so far this spring, we are looking at a very dry summer season
>coming up. Here in N. Idaho we have had less than 2" of precip this
>year, total!
>
>Pray for rain!

I wish we could give you a lot of our rain and snow. We've
had two terribly wet years - and just now, lots of serious
floods in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. (Not in my part of
Pennsylvania, though.)

Last spring - May and early June - we had an actual, true
more-than-six weeks period when it rained every single day:
essentially no sun for six weeks in spring. Bad news for
gardeners.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and
edible flower seeds for successful container growing.