nafex - Re: [NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits/OT joke

  • From: tanis grif <tanisgrif@yahoo.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] squirrels & cats & rabbits/OT joke
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 20:24:24 -0700 (PDT)

Please excuse complete Off Topic, but this is worth it.

For those who have been charmed by my descriptions of WI, and want to move
here, you
should know first that we refer to any small dog as described below-- those
more
prey than preditor-- as "musky bait."

--- Hélène Dessureault wrote:
.... A neighbour brought a small dog last year.... We just happened to notice
before
it actually was attacked. The owner managed to call his expensive dog and put
him in
his truck before it got attacked by one sweet small cat which is amongst the
most
friendly of our bunch. Maybe the dog looked edible. We do feed our cats twice
a day ....