nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Checking on a member

  • From: "J.R. Johnstone" <johnstone.jr@gmail.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Checking on a member
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:07:53 -0400

At 10:55 AM 4/5/2005, you wrote:
As coordinator of the Interest groups, I'm the administrator of the e-list versions. Yesterday a notice came in for a new subscription to all the groups. Circumstances around the subscription were a little odd, and there was only an address, no name, listed.

My name, postal address and telephone number are as follows:

J.R. Johnstone
1350 Elk Fork Road
Gandeeville, West Virginia 252453-8616
304.927.2231

I wrote to the person, but haven't gotten a reply.

I never received your email.

So I'm checking to see if anyone knows of a member of NAFEX, or of this list, with the e-mail name of
johnstone.jr? If no one knows of it, I'll have to consider it a spam attempt and remove it.
-Lon Rombough

I was to subscribed to your groups under the email address of:

jr_johnstone@punkass.com

I am changing my email account to Gmail.

You might remember me from the email you sent me regarding my previous email address:

You have been subscribed to the NAFEX lists to which you applied. With due respect, the name of your ISP leaves something to be desired.
-Lon Rombough, Interest Group Coordinator

Sincerely,

J.R. Johnstone