nafex - [NAFEX] weather

  • From: road's end farm <organic101@linkny.com>
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] weather
  • Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 13:54:15 -0400

From: Rivka Davis <roadsendfarm@linkny.com>
Date: April 3, 2005 1:51:51 PM EDT
To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Re: [NAFEX] weather

On Apr 3, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Pat Meadows wrote:

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 11:36:01 -0400, you wrote:

2 1/4" of rain here and still going --

Hi, neighbor! (Almost.) Here in Tioga County,
Pennsylvania, in the hills, we had heavy rain all day
yesterday. It changed to snow last night and is still
snowing - we have at least 8" or 9" of snow on the ground
now. Bah. It's supposed to continue until tonight at
least.

Pat

All rain here so far, except for a few minutes of non-sticking snow. Sure hope it stays that way, I just put up a "portable" greenhouse not rated for much snow cover, hope I don't need to go out during the night and sweep it off.

-- Rivka

  • [NAFEX] weather, road's end farm, 04/03/2005