nafex - [NAFEX] Releasing New Apple Varietys

  • From: <pippmsxx@irtc.net>
  • To: <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Releasing New Apple Varietys
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 06:22:11 -0600 (CST)

I have several new apple variety from my breeding program That I'm going
to release to Nafex folks that want to test them. All are Honey Crisp
crosses. 6-37 is is a HCx Goldrush cross, 3-19 is a HCxPink Lady, possibly
several more this year, Have done over 3000 crosses so far, Some are
outstanding in eating quality but may not have commercial qualitys (not
perfect looks or size) so I'm going to release these. How much interest is
out there?? Lee Elliott, Apple Hill/Cider Hill, Winchester, Ill.