nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Stardard Apple Pruning

  • From: "loneroc" <loneroc@mwt.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Stardard Apple Pruning
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:16:01 -0600

I've read that NAA,a rooting hormone, will also prevent, or at least lessen
rootstock suckering if painted at the point where the suckers are removed
from the top of the roots. Has anyone done this, or perhaps suggest a
concentration? My NAA is in solution with IBA. Is it possible to use both?

Steve Herje, Lone Rock, WI