nafex - Re: [NAFEX] zinc sulfate

  • From: list@ginda.us
  • To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] zinc sulfate
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:50:57 -0500

Interesting - I had no idea hemochromatosis was so common. My father is a doctor, and when I was a kid I remember him coming home one day and telling us about how doctors still bleed people, and he had just cured a very sick man by bleeding him. (He didn't personally "bleed" the guy, he just arranged for his to have blood drawn.) The man was so grateful that he invited my father and his three little children to spend a day with him on his fishing boat in the ocean. I have never been more bored in my life. :) But I caught a very tasty flounder.

Ginda