nafex - Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry dose

  • From: "Bill Russell" <shaman@pennswoods.net>
  • To: "North American Fruit Explorers" <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NAFEX] Elderberry dose
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:59:14 -0800

I'm not a physician, but from what I've seen the degreee to which
elderberries relieve scatic discomfort depends on the cause. Pain from some
kind of physical pressure, internal or external, is not eased so much as
sciatic pain from internal inflammation sources.

I have a friend who did not relize that his hip pocket wallet was causing
uncomfortable pressure on his sciatic nerve. The elderberry treatment
helped, but moving the wallet did better.

Bill